Depression in the life’s of people and in relationship is something that some people are fighting with on their daily lives. So many people have committed suicide and murdered others because of the effect of depression on them.
This article will help you deal with depressions and overcome its effects in your life.
What is Depression?
Depression can be considered to be a medical condition or disorder that is mood related and emotions related too. Depressions creates a consistent sad feeling that is capable of making anyone loss interest even in vital things that concerns him or herself. This condition can control the thinking ability of anyone and have a negative behavioral display that accompanies it.
Depression has lead lots of people to death and made lots of people to commit crimes that were not done intentional but where a push from the depressing situation they find themselves.
Symptoms of Depression
- Loss of appetite
- Self loathing
- Lack of concentration
- Lack of sleep
- Aches and pains
- Energy lost
- Weight lost and weight gain
- Lack of interest
Effects of Depression to the Human Body
- Chronic body pains
- High risk of heart diseases
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Weight loss/weight gain
- Loss of libido
- Inability to sleep
- Increase in blood pressure
- Chronic stress
- Breast tenderness
- Loss of appetite
1. Engage in thing that make you feel better: depression has the ability of draining your strength and energy thereby causing you to have sad mood. In this case we advise you engage in activities that could be singing, dance, watching a comedy TV shows.etc
2. Eat Healthy meal: healthy meals are very good for depressed individuals because it helps the body recovers fast and boost the hormones to release. To stay healthy and happy we advise you to avoid that have excessive preservatives and maintains the eating of vegetables and foods with vitamins.
3. Fight the Negative thoughts: negative thoughts are serious dangers that accompany depression and those thoughts are capable of making the individual hurt themselves and this could be a threat to people around them.
4. Daily exercises: exercises help to build the mental and physical body and it relief’s stress that drains energy from within. To be able to comfortably fight depression and overcome it; is advisable to engage in exercises (indoors or outdoors). This will immediately clear your head and mind, giving you an instant happy mood change.
5. Make new friends: meeting new people and becoming friend with them is an amazing way of fighting depressions. Opening up your mind to new friends and new people gives you the opportunity to learn more and also relate with them effectively at all time.
6. Talk to your therapist: Depression therapist is a professional personal that help depressed people to fight and overcome different forms of depressions with the help of programmed activities they will suggest to you. Your therapist will also try to know the sources and origin of the depressions you are battling with and help you put your mind right about it.
7. Spend time with your family members: sometimes what some people need for them to recover and overcome depression is just by spending time with their family members. This creates the sense of belonging and reliefs you of the thoughts that no one is there for you or cares about you.
Outdoors Activities to help you in Depressive Moments
Engaging in some outdoors activities can help you out in times of depression and these activities includes;
- Taking exercise classes
- Going out with close friends
- Go out for lunch and dinner
- Make new friends
- Go to the movies
- Go to small parties
- Invite friends to your home
- Go to the park
- Listen to cool and country classic music
- Take a long walk with your pet or alone
- Go for vocations to areas that filled with nature.
Emotional Effects of Depressions
- No interest in sexual activities
- Thought of suicide
- Feeling unworthy
- Lack of affections
- Attempt suicide
- Attempt murder