Have you found that special person you’ve always love and admired but
you are having this fear of problems setting into your relationship
probably by the stories and experiences of other people’s relationship.
We advise you to never allow people’s experience in their relationship
rule yours by making it your point of focus, but it might end up tearing
your love and friendship with your spouse apart.
If you so much desire to enjoy your relationship with your partner then
your key word should be this; “I will focus on what will work for my
relationship and neglect anything that will tear/break my relationship
We will be helping you fight against any means or source of problem
that might want to creep into your relationship, below are amazing
ways and tips to stop any relationship problems with your partner.
1. Total Commitment: Commitment to your spouse in every
aspect of your relationship is a sure way of avoiding problems.
When people are committed to you, it actually makes you feel
important and special to them but that commitment is lacking or can’t
be seen by your spouse, then serious problems are about to generate.
2. Being Honest: everyone loves to be with a honest person
because being honest is a quality that every loving partner should poses
and if you want to avoid problem to him/her no matter how difficult
the situation it or what lead to it.
3. Openness: Hiding things from your spouse and not being free
around him/her makes them feel on trusted which makes them feel
bad, unworthy and once the moment your spouse discovers that you
are not open and free with them; it will cause lots of problem between
4. No Secrets: We all have secrets; some are related to our past
while other is related to our personal lives. But is very important that
you do not keep secrets that concerns you away from your spouse
because if you do and they happen to be aware of your secrets from
someone else or they discovers it by themselves, then it will cause lot
of problems that might be hurting for the both of you.
5. Be Supportive: One the reason people enter into a
relationship is for the purpose of getting mental, physical and financial
support. People believe that if you truly love them and cherish their
presence in your life then you are expected to show some level of
support to them.
Failure to be supportive simply means that you don’t see them as part
6. Spend Time Together: Spending time with your spouse
create a very close band in the relationship and between you both.
Offer a helping hand and always try out from him/her what ways that
you can support them financially mentally.
7. Admire your spouse: Admiration is an aspect of every
relationship that shows that you recognize the presence of your spouse
and they are special to you.
When you admire your spouse, it creates a sense of boldness and
confidence in him/her especially when they are in the mist of other
8. Never Abuse Your Partner: Abuse in any relationship by
the guy or the lady is totally unacceptable and the moment abuse set
in, it can result to a lot of unpleasant situation such as violence and
We advise that you avoid hitting or abusing your partner no matter
how angry you by letting the spirit of self control guide you in any
decision you are taking.
9. Cuddle Your Spouse Always: Cuddling your partner
always especially at bed time is one of the sweetest way to make sure
that problem does not come into your relationship with your spouse
because it makes he/she to understand how much they mean to you
even when you are asleep.
10. Always Kiss Your Spouse: Kissing your spouse all the
time is a way of showing intense feeling and deep affection for him or
her and this goes a long way to hinder any problem that might want to
come in between you and your spouse.
11. Make Your Love Making Exciting: This aspect has
caused a lot of problems and break ups in so many relationships
because lot of people neglect and over look the sexual aspect of their
relationship and once there is lack of excitement in your love making
then there’s band to be problems.
12. Surprise Your Spouse With Gifts: The essence of
being in a relationship is not to gain something out of your partner; the
major reason is to show that you truly love him/her and surprise your
spouse with gifts indicates that you love them.
13. Never Compare Them To Other: Comparing your
spouse to other people is never good and it can bring problems to your
relationship because it makes your spouse feel inferior and of no value
Never compare your spouse to anyone you know in the past or you’ve
come in contact with before.
14. Add Him/her To Your Plans: To make your spouse
happy and pleased in your relationship, we advise that you add your
spouse on your daily plans; in doing so, you are making sure that you
are carrying him/her along in order to make your relationship a happy
- Is better to explain the reason for your anger to your spouse then
to express it.
- Never take decisions that concern you and your spouse without
seeking for their opinions.
- A relationship that will stand strong will need a deep affection,
daily commitment and sacrifices from both parties.
- Be careful of what you say to your spouse because you can
apologies for what you said but you can’t take it back.
- The ability of two people in a relationship to resolve any issue in
their mist is what determines the soundness of the relationship.
- The ultimate way of dealing with matters in a relationship is by
addressing matters directly.
- In a relationship, both parties must know their responsibilities
in order to play their role effectively in that relationship.
- Never allow the walls you put up to drive people always from you
but let it be a boundary for limits.
- Every relationship is like a beautiful flower, it needs to be
continuously watered or it dies.
- The ability to overcome challenges and difficult times is
what makes you strong and courageous.
- Couples that pray together live happily together forever.
- Giving up is one of the easiest decision to take but what
matters are the result of your decisions.
- The greatest reason why people stay in a relationship is
because of love, gratitude, and forgiveness.
- Every relationship has its ups and downs, but never be
discouraged by it.
- True love is caring for someone in your life even when they
hurt you so much.